Are you worried hair loss is in your future? So are roughly 2/3 of people, both men and women.
Good news! There are steps you can take to prevent certain types of hair loss, especially what is caused by environmental stress like UV-exposure, moisture and pollution. This stress effects everyone. It causes your scalp to let go of your hair too soon, adding to the hair loss that may be happening because of your genetics or age.
The trick to preventing hair loss is to START EARLY! A 6-month clinical trial of KeepItAnchored’s Hair Anchor Blend showed that the earlier you begin anchoring your roots, the more hair you keep in the long-run.
But how to know when the time is right to start preventing? Here is a run-down of the most common signs it is a good time to take action, so you can keep your hair for longer.
If you are seeing MORE of this…
- More hair on your pillow case in the morning
- More hair in your brush or comb
- More hair in the drain or on the bathroom floor after showering
- More hair on your fingers when your run your hands through your hair
If you are seeing LESS of this…
- Less hair at your temples, also known as a receding hairline
- Less hair in your part line (if you have one)
- Less hair in your ponytail. The same ponytail holder needs an extra wrap around to keep your pony in place or it just looks like a thinner pony than before.
Hearing MORE of this…Comments from friends or family – especially those who haven’t seen you in a while and are keen to say it like it is. If not them, you stylist may be dropping hints.
But NOT this! These are signs that it’s a good time to consider other options
- You have hair falling out in clumps. Talk to a dermatologist or doctor about this as it could be linked to some other issues
- You would describe yourself as balding. Talk to your stylist about what works for you, or just go for the big shave!
- You have enough scalp showing through that you need to cover it with sunscreen. Same as the one above and don’t forget the sunscreen on your scalp. Your skin will thank you.
Speaking of sunscreen, preventing hair loss before it becomes a bigger problem is a lot like using sunscreen before you have sun-damaged skin. It works best when you start early and when you use it daily. In the case of sunscreen, you keep your smooth, gorgeous skin for longer. In the case of hair loss prevention, you keep your full, gorgeous hair for longer.
We recommend starting with the Hair Anchoring Essence. It is a daily leave-on treatment with our most concentrated dose of the clinically-proven Hair Anchor blend. Even better to also switch out your shampoo and conditioner for KeepItAnchored’s Shampoo & Conditioner so you can get an extra dose while you wash. Within just a few weeks, people have noticed less hair in their brush and fuller hair on their head.
Bottom line. Anchor Early, Keep More!